Sunday, March 18, 2007

Birthday Bombs #4

We're coming to the close of our month of Birthday celebrations and I have a couple of birthday bombs left to post. Of course I've saved the best till last.

This exclusive mix by The Glimmers was part of a series for Bacardi B live. However it does mention Mish Mash in the opening intro. I don't have a track list but I can tell you that it contains tracks by Franz Ferdinand, The Human League, Roxy Music, Sons & Daughters and Hot Chip. You can read the original post here.

The Glimmers - B Live Mix //54 mins

Labels: , ,


Comments:
Wow! Thanks for the interesting post and link. Good work.
You could perhaps check out my blog on on birthday ecards for some beautiful e-greeting cards and other interesting info.
 
The links are quite cool and exciting...liked ur blog..u can have a look at my blog for some cool ecards and birthday stuffs that Ihave posted of late...hope to hear from u soon :)cheers!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?