Tuesday, October 10, 2006

1001 Sessions

This Thursday the ill-ec-tro-nic (The Langer and RAW) will be joining Information Party resident Andy G for our monthly round-up of all things electronic at Cafe 1001 on Brick Lane. It promises to be another night of Techno, Electro and House with minimal and not so minimal sounds filling the concrete confines of the shell that is the 1001. So as a taster of what is to come here is my mix from last months event. Listening to it I'm very proud of my selections and I think it flows very nicely (apart from a couple of dodgy mixes towards the end as I got more inebriated!) I would love to hear your feed back and hopefully see you down there. Click for a Map

Langer - Live mix 1001 (14.09.06) 74 mins

Tracklisting

1. Gabriel Ananda & Cio D'or - Lauschgoldengel
2. Alex Under - El Enucentro
3. Anja Schnieder - Lily of the Valley
4. Cobblestone Jazz - Dump Truck
5. Ellen Allien & Apparat - Jet (Paul Kalkbrener Mix)
6. Apparat - Berlin
7. Two Lone Swordsmen - Ricos Helly
8. Rhythm & Sound - Poor People Must Work (Carl Craig Mix)
9. Hiem - She's The One (Mathew Jonson Circles in Time Mix)
10. Gabriel Ananda - Doppelwhipper (Live)
11. Ame - Rej

Comments:
I was there, It was rad. You were grand with Wraggy licking vinyl like a big tasty lollipop and a mad man dancing. Cool mix and my neice likes it too. x Lisa downunder
 
that's a very promising tl. That Ananda/Cio D'Or track is so good. Hope it was a good night. I'm the 150th downloader too, so some other people must've thought similarly. Matt
 
Can I download this rather than listen through a browser?
 
when you click on the link, it will take you the zshare page. Click on download this file, which is above the preview window. follow intructions from there.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?