Saturday, May 30, 2009

Wam Bam Thank You (The) Man

Since all trace of my last post was unceremoniously removed from the interweb by the powers that be, I thought I'd just repost the excellent mix from Leo Zero.

I can only assume that David Bowie's record company didn't like Leo's superb remix of 'Moonage Daydream' as justification for taking it down. Personally I thought that it did Bowie a great service in promoting a classic track to those who may not have been aware of it. Just to let you know that Leo was also behind the remix of Lou Reed's 'Satellite of Love' and look what happened to that. Massive Hit. Lou Reed probably made a shit ton of money and it put him back in the charts. Everyone's happy.

Maybe the same thing is gonna happen here.

Leo Zero - Wigwam Mix

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?