Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Better Late Than Never

I've been thinking for a while that I should put this mix on the blog but just never seem to get round to it. It's one I knocked up for my Soliton Research site a couple of months back and while I certainly won't be winning the DMC championships anytime soon, I'm reasonably happy with the end product:

RAW - Double Take (SRM05)

1) Najem Sworb - Hydrocarbon
2) Hearthrob - Baby Kate (Konrad Black Remix)
3) Redshape - Unfinished Symmetry (Part 1 & 2)
4) Gui Boratto - Matryoshka
5) Redshape - Black Dust
6) Marc Houle - Techno Vocals
7) Ellen Allien - Go (Marcel Dettmann Remix)
8) Marc Houle - Bay of Figs
9) Emptyset - Isokon
10) Najem Sworb - Not Only
11) Dettmann / Klock - Places Like This
12) Henrik Schwarz - Robert & Dornroosje
13) Convextion - Spice Tea

Labels:


Comments:
I think this mix is brilliant .. it got me back into techno.. ..ahh new life!
 
Couldn't ask for a better comment than that! Cheers :-)
 
Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,flower girl dresses,strapless wedding dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.
 
Thanks for sharing.
Yazılı Soruları
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?