Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Better Late Than Never

I've been thinking for a while that I should put this mix on the blog but just never seem to get round to it. It's one I knocked up for my Soliton Research site a couple of months back and while I certainly won't be winning the DMC championships anytime soon, I'm reasonably happy with the end product:

RAW - Double Take (SRM05)

1) Najem Sworb - Hydrocarbon
2) Hearthrob - Baby Kate (Konrad Black Remix)
3) Redshape - Unfinished Symmetry (Part 1 & 2)
4) Gui Boratto - Matryoshka
5) Redshape - Black Dust
6) Marc Houle - Techno Vocals
7) Ellen Allien - Go (Marcel Dettmann Remix)
8) Marc Houle - Bay of Figs
9) Emptyset - Isokon
10) Najem Sworb - Not Only
11) Dettmann / Klock - Places Like This
12) Henrik Schwarz - Robert & Dornroosje
13) Convextion - Spice Tea

Labels:


Comments:
I think this mix is brilliant .. it got me back into techno.. ..ahh new life!
 
Couldn't ask for a better comment than that! Cheers :-)
 
Thanks for sharing.
Yazılı Soruları
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?