Saturday, April 14, 2007

Wot No Bleeps?

Not really sure I should be posting this given that it doesn't exactly fit with our policy of bringing you quality electronic music but seeing as we've been a bit slack with giving you much music at all in recent weeks I figured what the hell.

I came across Archie Bronson Outfit after returning from the pub a couple of weeks ago and seeing them on Channel 4's Transmission. Now maybe it was just the effects of the beer, but at the time I thought their performance was superb, mixing up dark guitar sounds with some interesting vocals. Having hunted down the track in question I'm still pretty taken by it although I'm not so sure about the chorus. They're part of Domino's varied artist roster and if you like this then it's well worth checking out they're album, Derdang Derdang as it continues in a similar vein. You can buy a copy here.

Archie Bronson Outfit - Dart For My Sweetheart // Domino

Labels: , , ,






<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?