Friday, December 22, 2006

Bring On The Heartburn

Well folks it's nearly upon us and I'm gonna have to keep this brief as I've got presents to wrap and then get ready for a few festive bevvies with the boys.

I thought I'd give you a couple of alternative Christmas tunes you can play to your parents on Christmas day after you've been subjected to 'Now Christmas' for the 15th time.

Neither of these are new and both are a bit obvious but what the hell...

Firstly we have an ill-ec-tro-nic favourite, Nathan Fake with his electronica version of Silent Night and then it's over to the Ronettes for Frosty the Snowman taken from what I'm sure you already know is regarded to be the best Christmas album ever written.

So, enjoy the tunes and have yourselves a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Nathan Fake - Silent Night


The Ronettes - Frosty the Snowman



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?